24.4.09

Betrayed!

Before I get into all the things I am feeling I want to say I finished the Duggar book! It was Great. I really want to read it again. It has some get advise and it is great to see that they have the same kind of life as anyone else.
That being said I have turned a new leaf in life. I have decided to finally make good with my maker. I just feel that maybe that is the better step at this moment!

This is about the feelings I feel about a person and I feel by getting it off my chest I will feel better.

Last year right around this time I had a friend get in contact with me. I use to work with her and still talked here and there. She was calling because she had just gotten kicked out of her mother's home and needed a place to live. I talked with my husband (who was just my fiance at the time) and he agreed to take her into our home until she got on her feet.

We never really talked about the details of money in the beginning we just said please bring what you have and we will help until you find a job. For that time of three months a few things happened. She started out strong looking for a job every day. Applying anywhere she could. After about a week it became "I will do it tomorrow" or "I am waiting on a call." We did have good times and she helped teach me to drive, I just wanted to finally. The first month was over and nothing had happened.

She did how ever get a check for $300 or so for the last job she was at. She had agreed after paying her insurance on her car she would put a bit to the house. She paid the insurance ($98 before taxes) and than the rest disappeared. I felt so let down that she had gone back on her word but I have faith that she would get a job SOON.

The second month started and we ended up running into some car troubles. Thanks be to God she was there to help. Thanks to her my husband and I got to work on time and didn't have to wait for the bus in the HOT Mojave Sun. That month I let the whole paying the rent part go until she started asking for gas money. Yes we were using her car but she was using our Gas, Water, Power, Food and CABLE for free. She would sit in her room ALL day and have the TV on ever if she was doing something else or sleeping. She also would be online ALL the time chatting up guys and trying to get another boyfriend ASAP.

I felt that she could put a little more effort in job hunting and less on guys we would be good. At last she got a job. I good full time job. It was not easy but it would help her a lot! The first few days I barely saw her. She would leave before me and got home and went straight to bed. I felt bad that she was being worked so hard but she was getting great overtime. In the first week she got at least 40 hours!

I thought Praise God she is on the right path. Since her moving in we had had to borrow money from my parents just the keep everything on and we were still behind. The end of the first week came and she got a day off. We spend it talking and just relaxing. She told me of her pains and how she felt over worked. I told her to just wait it out and she would find something better than she could have that job under her belt and have some money to pay bills (she had a cell phone and the insurance to pay as well as the debt to us.) and to enjoy the good things in life again.

I had also started looking for a new job during that time. I had been demoted do to corporate wanting to relocate my position. I sent her resume right after mine on every job in the hope one of use could have a better job. The next day she went to work and was at the house when I got there. She had been fired after asking for an extra day off (according to her). Now mind you I had worked with her and I knew her work ethic so I still doubt the reason.

She lost that job and we were back to the beginning again. This time she didn't even try to get a job. She sat at home all day or went out and partied with people she had met online. I had grown tired of the excuses and the lies. She had been using men to pay some of her bills and when she got the check for the last job it disappeared again. (40 hrs x 8.50 an hr=340 minus taxes and still she was "broke.")

My husband and I talked and decided to give her a choice get a job and pay us back for the last three months or leave. She started staying at her new "boyfriend's" house and we could never talk her when we were together. He got tired of waiting and just told her. She decided to move in with her boyfriend.

She than stopped talking to me and talked badly about me with her friends.

Now cut to today. I have been trying to have a baby for 2 years with NO luck and I am 5'6" 200 lbs and still no period. But she is 5'5" 240 lbs and she is 5 months pregnant. I feel like God has gifted her with his biggest blessing and I have nothing but heartache and pain.

I do feel better not that I have that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment