21.4.09

Letting it go

Last night I was so angry. I was angry that my husband had not put away dinner he just played a video game all night and pushed everything back until today. I had no clean under clothes, towels or dishes on top of dinner. I was so upset but I realized that I had not done these things either. I had to focus that anger to forget it. To blame my husband I would have to blame myself as well.

I feel right now that my husband is doing little. I have to do every thing from cleaning to cooking and taking care of the dogs. Do I really want to let children suffer not having a father because he is to busy with a video game to go outside and play or to take them to sports or dance. I feel that right now this is my time to help him let go of the childish things that he still does just as I have let go of that anger that is doing nothing but stressing me out and blinding me from the good in the world.

I think I am finally finding that person that I feel I need to be. I think that that will help me to become a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment