10.4.09

Heart burn and food

Day 1: So I got a little heart burn again today. I got it yesterday when I was cleaning the floors of the house. I have been eating my five a day for sure today. I had a fruit and cheese snacker for breakfast, a banana, apple and some whole wheat pasta w/ roasted garlic tomato sauce (heart burn starter) for lunch and I plan on making some veggie chicken rolls for dinner. So eating better yay!

So for working out I am dropping off my husband off at karaoke than off to the gym for me as well. His class is an hour so an hour of jogging yay! I need to start going more so today is the first step. Sadly he doesn't have class on the weekend so we will not be able to do this again tomorrow but I think I will be going some way.

I leave for California Monday so I will have to figure out what to do there but I will be taking lots of pictures and video! YAY! Almost time to pack too.

So enough random banter...

No comments:

Post a Comment