9.4.09

The duggars

Ok I am a bit on the crazy side about this huge family. I am not like most who think they are insane. I actually think if it is working for them than go for it. They are not pushing any of their beliefs on me so I have no complaints on that front.

I am a wee bit jealous that a 40 yr old woman can get pregnant again and again and I can't get pregnant once and I am 22 but hey at least I know why I am jealous and I am not crazy about that right? RIGHT?

So the oldest son's wife, Anna, may be pregnant as well. Again ia just so tired of everyone else getting pregnant than me ugg...

Anyway, I love them for the fact they are like very few people they are debt free! I wish so badly that I could be that lucky and since everything is going the way it is in the economy we all could learn from them!

I guess they are my example of a functional family... not a normal family but still they work. I guess that is really about it for me. I would soooo love to meet them but like that will ever happen. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment